Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

getting the money....anyone feel funny...?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cheapncheerful

does no one else feel funny asking for the money...?

does anyone else cant wait to get it in their pocket and pedal to the metal.....?

and so...I chose the wrong time ...it happens...

no one in the office I venture into the house to hear them having a coffee...so...do I burst in on them or wait...or what?

so I stood in the stone flagged hallway and listened to her conversation about her holiday and thought...yeh..time for a rise...but..

well I er put it up a fiver last time...oh well....they have lots and I have little...

but should I go and knock on the back kitchen door or just waltz into the kitchen....? hmmmm

HOW FECKIN LONG DO THEY TAKE TO DRINK COFFEE?

and she doesnt pause .....but eventually...I somehow thought ...feck it...and anyway...I got another fiver...so up a tenner in the last two cleans....cheapy happy now...just wait til she asks me to do the inside again...

and....for the first time she paid in cash ...win win...

getting the money I find kinda hard....but...its just me right..

yeh cheapy prefers.....money left...or online no one in...cheapy shy....

its certainly not that hard for smurfy....:rofl:

I never feel bad asking for what I'm due

Had a good one yesterday

Woman who messed me about previously. .2 weekly and often i have 2 payments outstanding as she pays by paypal even though she is home when i do them..and says she is forgetful

Anyway she owed me a payment and i decided after 2 reminders by text she could go

Then she messaged me saying she just got back from spain and will sort it out

Another week passed so now 3.5 weeks since doing them

Now has paid and messaged me to say did i receive payment

I replied yes thanks now find yourself another window cleaner as i can't be doing with this hassle

I do the woman dead opposite so will be interesting next week lol

i jusy text them who owes say could i call in few days time call have bit chat with them and the key is

when they get to know u better they would feel to guilty to ever drop u lol and the will be more likely to tip / presents u:D

The simple solution is to ask for payment in advance or they don't get done that month. If she then creates just say well how would you feel if you paid for something and did not get it just because someone was forgetful?/emoticons/biggrin.png

I never feel bad asking for what I'm due
Had a good one yesterday

Woman who messed me about previously. .2 weekly and often i have 2 payments outstanding as she pays by paypal even though she is home when i do them..and says she is forgetful

Anyway she owed me a payment and i decided after 2 reminders by text she could go

Then she messaged me saying she just got back from spain and will sort it out

Another week passed so now 3.5 weeks since doing them

Now has paid and messaged me to say did i receive payment

I replied yes thanks now find yourself another window cleaner as i can't be doing with this hassle

I do the woman dead opposite so will be interesting next week lol

I bet smurfs never forgot to clean any windows before :rolleyes:

U notice you get customers who rush out to pay you before you have even drawn ur applicator /emoticons/tongue.png (best by far) and others who wait until u have absolutely finished and then u have to ring the bell and wait and then suddenly they want a chat. :hey:

Yep my mate frank has got a memory like a goldfish :itwasntme:

I bet smurfs never forgot to clean any windows before :rolleyes:
U notice you get customers who rush out to pay you before you have even drawn ur applicator /emoticons/tongue.png (best by far) and others who wait until u have absolutely finished and then u have to ring the bell and wait and then suddenly they want a chat. :hey:

Latest Posts

Back