My House!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Wheatie, Sep 10, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

hello there,

as in my last post asking about pricing of houses and mine was priced at roughly at £20.

I have attached a few pics, one of the front and 2 of the back as I counldnt get a decent picture. what would you guys quote?

FRONT OF HOUSE:

065.JPG

BACK OF HOUSE (apologies couldnt get a good shot):

067.JPG

066.JPG

many thanks all!!!

Advertisement
  2. Joe

Joe Active Member

Id probably say £15 if i felt lucky, but £12 if i didnt.

3. John B

John B Active Member

I live in the south west of Ireland. If your house were in my locality I would charge 15 euro (approx. £12).

John

4. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

a bloke in my local area says £20-£25

5. John B

John B Active Member

Prices do vary according to area, so that may be the case. Is the guy who told you this a window cleaner? If he is, did he say what frequency he works to?

When you start canvassing, try it and see what kind of reaction you get. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Best wishes,
    John

6. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

£7-8 every 4wks from me here in the north west. no way would i get that if i quoted £20-25 round here! lol

i'm starting to think if i'm undercutting myself maybe?! :wacko: :blink: probably not!

7. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Every 2, 4, 6, weeks he can do, and thats with that price, and he said it would take him roughly 30mins - 45mins to do. yeah hes a local bloke, but i have heard a few bad things about him, but i dont know him so aint got a bad word about him to behonest.

8. Paul

Paul Guest

I would say £8/£10 for a monthly customer

9. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Thats cool Paul and in all honesty thats the sort of price I was thinking too!

10. Paul

Paul Guest

I havnt a clue where that guy gets £20 that's crazy

Advertisement