Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jonesy

hi there everyone

I've been using the new Gardiner backpack for just over a month now and have been v impressed with it. I've just noticed it won't let me charge it now. The charger turns green after about a minute,has anyone had this problem and know of a solution or is a case of phoning Gardiners

hi there everyoneI've been using the new Gardiner backpack for just over a month now and have been v impressed with it. I've just noticed it won't let me charge it now. The charger turns green after about a minute,has anyone had this problem and know of a solution or is a case of phoning Gardiners
I've tagged @Alex Gardiner for you.

Usually it will turn green if it is charged or if the charger is not connecting properly with the backpack circuit. It would be worth checking the terminals on the charging socket on the side of the backpack - are they dirty or corroded?

Does the backpack still run? If so what do the lights on the voltmeter show when the pump is on full speed?

Firstly I would like to thank Tuffers for tagging Alex. I've checked the connections and they are all clean. When I turn it on full power it is on the orange light

This means that power is getting through from the charger to the circuitry without any breaks - This is good.

Most likely then it is a faulty charger. Could you email the Customer Service Team on [email protected] with your order details and the fact that I have diagnosed a faulty charger on the forums. They can arrange for a replacement charger to be sent out to you.

Latest Posts

Back