Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaned Today Cards

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Steal.

I used business cards that I stamped but you cannot scoff at those prices.

I may copy you with that idea.

And it's nice to know your last name mark m....hehe

Have u not heard his name on the vids? Lol

I'm wanting new 'windows cleaned today' cards made, I was wanting to put like a refer a friend offer on the reverse side..

Was that price 2 sides mark or just 1? I have been asking around local printers just to do it only paper but they are all thick

Have u not heard his name on the vids? Lol

I'm wanting new 'windows cleaned today' cards made, I was wanting to put like a refer a friend offer on the reverse side..

Was that price 2 sides mark or just 1? I have been asking around local printers just to do it only paper but they are all thick
if you give me 10 minutes as i am slow on computers i will show you what i did last summer for deals .they are postcard size on thick card give me your address i will send you one (or anybody ) not to many stamps are a lot nowadays

Summer Madness lol i notice that the prices are different at the moment but you know they do there silly offer order then

View attachment 335

View attachment 336

Bottle of wine or a tenner!!! I was thinking of a free clean or a half price clean, lol maybe give them a tenner of they get me 10 custys

If i remember right i got about 10 new customers and they were all from old women and they used to say young man i got a free window clean this month because my freind wants you , got to love them

Nice one Mark, I was thinking of getting some done. Very helpful as always. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I use the standard Vistaprint business cards, but with called today details on back - one card does all.

iv got some done from vista print got 250 cards free so just said

your window been clean on (left a blank space for the date)

amount due #(space here)

thanks your window cleaner (name)

number here

simple and works :]

Back