My Mate Just Bought A Takeaway

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Sep 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

a very busy takeaway he just toke over hes shut it down redoing it up... and getting new signage etc :p i said ill maintain it for u etc he goes oh do u do signs ? i never knew that i go yeah course i do mate he goes to me i might have a few big jobs their for u ... like big factories etc i go yeah let me no mate ill take em on etc :)

but ive 13 commercial jobs now :) and about 10 of them are small shops like takeaways etc... the way im going i can see myself having about 50 :p

i got a new pharcmacy the other day aswell by walking in and just asking :D a lot of shopfronts are proving to be really good for me :)

i got a row of 4 high street shops all next door to eachother aswell :p lol

this is just the start :p

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Your going to the top big h and I don't mean tr top of the ladder! Soon you'll have loads of little hs working for you

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Loads of little H's :eek: don't tell them about WCF lol

4. Masons

Masons Guru

And I go and he said and I told him and he goes.

Very good H, you're proving to be an example to all the newbies.

Keep it up.

Advertisement