Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dont Look Forward To Some Houses

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I got 1 house that is priced at £9.00 and its worth it /emoticons/smile.png it should take like 20 mins to do /emoticons/smile.png

but..... every time i go their... its like doing a first clean all over again ! ! cos theirs cobwebs everywhere and leaves all over the frames... it just gets dirty really quick... plus theirs plants all over in the garden which is causing this !

and another house i clean has like dog hairs all over the sills ! loads of dog hair ! /emoticons/mellow.png priced at £8.50

again its well priced ! but its annoying to do cos its the same everytime ! /emoticons/sad.png

im thinking of putting price up asap

what do u all think

Im not keen on putting single house up. Your better putting a few up that way if one stops you can maybe cover it when a rise on the others. Have a good look through your books H

Seriously if you are not working 8 hours every day i wouldnt put price up yet or drop the customer, not every job can be a gem, take the good with the bad,

it's about attitude, there seems an obsession with hourly rate and how quick we can do jobs, but when your building a round if you have time it doesnt matter if a job takes 20 mins longer than you would like.

Once you get busier you can put some prices up.

Good luck with it H

Seriously if you are not working 8 hours every day i wouldnt put price up yet or drop the customer, not every job can be a gem, take the good with the bad,

it's about attitude, there seems an obsession with hourly rate and how quick we can do jobs, but when your building a round if you have time it doesnt matter if a job takes 20 mins longer than you would like.

Once you get busier you can put some prices up.

Good luck with it H

True mate thanks alot

One house I did yesterday had dog shite all over the back garden. Had to keep checking my hose weren't dragging through it! And it was muddy and she nearly sacked me for a **** first wfp clean. I felt suicidal, I can tell ya

tuffers i have a few houses like this... i think its scruffy as /emoticons/sad.png its very annoying !!!!

Back