Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

cleaning patio

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That's a cheap one as when you start getting into the big boys stuff can cost thousands.

I know you already mention you got flat pressure washer but have you got those ones that cost over £1500?

Anyway I will keep a eye out on eBay if there any cheap flat pressure washer become available so i can try it for small jobs.

How do you guys get most of your pressure washing work? i have had my pw website ranking top 3 of google now for "pressure washing leeds" a year and can count the enquirys ive had on one hand. when ive done a keyword analysis with google analytics, pressure washing, driveway cleaning and variants are all very low searched. i sold my pw because of this after 6 months and getting only one job.

what keywords are you guys using? or how else are you getting pw enquirys?

Best to have individual pages for each type of surface you clean with detailed information and pictures of how & what you do that is seo (landing pages) for potential customers. Customer reviews/feedback also works well on pages of the site too. I’ve never blogged or use bookface but apparently that also helps.

Like any small business it's no good just to sit back and wait for the phone to ring as you need to be more pro active than that. For domestic work good old fashioned leaflet drop, door knocking, advertise in local parish mags etc. Not to mention offering this add on service to you existing client base.

I tend to pick up extra jobs whilst out working too. Then there is recommendations and repeat business.

I’ve never bothered myself but you can also go on training courses from the likes of smartseal.

http://www.smartseal-business.co.uk/

I think it's more about up selling to customers, that's the best way!

With regard to the expense of a pressure washer, it's worth getting a second hand one Dave, a good letrol washer will make life easy should you get many jobs in,

If not then don't bother - not worth it for a couple of jobs!

I think it's more about up selling to customers, that's the best way!
With regard to the expense of a pressure washer, it's worth getting a second hand one Dave, a good letrol washer will make life easy should you get many jobs in,

If not then don't bother - not worth it for a couple of jobs!
What I am going to do is ask all my customers who got patio and driveways if it something they be interested having cleaned, then I will know if it worth getting one or not.

What I am going to do is ask all my customers who got patio and driveways if it something they be interested having cleaned, then I will know if it worth getting one or not.
Good idea,

Have a price in mind as they will almost all ask how much it would be!

Back