Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nasty Customer Or Plain Thick Or Both?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've been thinking about this job. Come to the conclusion that it was the windows being left wet that caused the problem. I'm going to drop her a note and explain the system. I hate not being able to get my point across.

I've been thinking about this job. Come to the conclusion that it was the windows being left wet that caused the problem. I'm going to drop her a note and explain the system. I hate not being able to get my point across.
why? what will it achieve, other than maybe pi**ing the custy off? you need to just accept that some people dont want their windows cleaned wfp, its not down to them not understanding how it works, its their choice and if i were you i wouldnt bother wasting time on them, just replace with a custy that is ok with wfp and move on, its only 1 customer afterall

to be honest you will be wasting your time if you ask me...It will not be your last either for sure so get over it...

Do you also hand out intro to wfp doc so if they bother to read it they will know what to expect?

There is no way you will win this one even if you are 100% correct. I wouldn't waste my time TBH. Even if you did win her back, she would never be happy with you or your services. She will probably mess you around and eventually either she will dump you or you will dump her.

By the time you have finished you could have knocked an entire estate and replaced her. Maybe she does doesn't like you - it happens. "I hate not being able to get my point across" could say something about you/your attitude in general - no offense.

It takes some time to adjust to wfp with some custys mate same thing happened to me last year but been doing the same street for sometime now i have since learned that the lady just moans about anything she as done the other custys put me right about her .But shes since asked me to clean them again and i just refused and said i dont have time now so thats peeed her off a bit because shes the only house now that dont get her windows washed in the street lol....Just stick to wfp mate and dont let it bother you .Like someone said its just a excuse to say you are no longer needed .. /emoticons/ohmy.png

customers dont like admitting they cant afford it so they look for other excuses

if a customer doesnt want u just say okay and move on /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back