My new website- whadyoa think?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by TolishAPurd, Dec 28, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. TolishAPurd

#1 TolishAPurd, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
    Alright lads, would you mind having a look at my website please. It only went online yesterday but there are still some changes I need to make. Your experience as well as any critisisms would be appreciated as I want to get it just right- I know its nothing groundbreaking here, but I need to have some sort of web presence aswell as a means to pay me easily. Here it is; http://www.armstrongwindowcleaning.co.uk/

Btw, when the spring comes I'll be scapping most of the crappy stock pics in favour of personal ones showing me and my van etc. I've got a mate whos a photographer, so hopefully he'll help me out when the weather gets better.

Also, there is no home phone number as I live with the in laws at the moment, but I'm moving out hopefully this/next month.

Advertisement
  2. norm

norm Grand Master

hey mate dont know much about websites but the scortched orange hasnt went down well on this site and as it is a main feature maybe look at that?
    Good luck

3. TolishAPurd

Mate, I appreciate that. The orange was my idea as it the colour of the branded polo shirts (uniform) Ill be wearing in the summer. But if it looks bad to people on the website then it'll need changing. It seems that so many window cleaning websites are blue/white so I just wanted to avoid that if I could. But I'm glad you said about the orange as I'm not too keen on that either now. Any ideas?

4. norm

norm Grand Master

If ya give Dodger a call on this forum mate he is a good guy for this
    I dont really know about websites hopefully better and more experienced guys and gals will be able to guide ya and I will learn something too
    good on you going forward in your business mate

5. TolishAPurd

Thanks Norm, yours opinion is very valid, afterall not every customer will be a web/graphic designer either. I'll message dodger and see what he thinks. Thanks again.

6. TolishAPurd

Ooops, unless I've missed something it seems I can't PM on here anymore.

7. norm

norm Grand Master

If ya tag his name you will catch Dodger hope this helps

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

dodger is not able to send/receive pm's either as only premium members on here now can send pm's to each other :confused:

9. norm

norm Grand Master

AH

10. norm

norm Grand Master

Maybe mention fully insured?

Advertisement