My New Website

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by mufcglen, Oct 16, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mufcglen

mufcglen Well-Known Member

hi guys,built my website last night and altohugh ive got more to add as i go along it only took my a few hours and im just about to start doing seo stuff and submitting it to search engines etc
    what you guys think,im not after anything too fancy,just something that does the job!
    heres the link-
    http://www.cheshirewindowcleaning.co.uk

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

loose the red text as made my eyes pop out of my head

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Not bad mate, but there's a lot of grammar that needs attending to.

4. mufcglen

cheers guys,firstly the red writing my wife said the same thing so that will be changed later and yep your right im pretty darn ilitirate if thats how you spell it lol so need to get my wife to go through that as shes the smart one and thats why i clean windows lol.
    im just setting up google webmaster and analytics and submitting a sitemap now to get that rolling.

5. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Ouch she's right about the red text lol, bit like an optical illusion. Haven't looked at rest yet lol

6. mufcglen

lol just changed it all to simple black and white, as i say im not after a over the top site,just a basic site offering my services and ways to contact me simples!!

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Just been on your freeindex ad an this made me laugh
    "Traditional hands on window cleaning service, no lazy poles and brushes here!!" :Image13:

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I see you got rid of the red text but now the black text I think would look better in white on the blue background. Also using a smaller matching font size on all the pages would look better too.

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

LOL we all gotta make ourselves sound good on the ads Smurf. Nice one that though.

10. sdrah

sdrah Guest

looks gr8

The word WINDOW has been repeated 14 times on yr home page - think is not a good start for SEO ?! i might be wrong

Advertisement