Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Door Work/sia

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A.K WINDOWS

Anyone on here work the doors/bouncing?

Im looking into doing this come end of march keeps money coming in for me in winter months,instead of sat in the house 3 months out the year worrying about income.

Cheers.

Used to have a boss who did it for years back in the days when a little dig was allowed he loved it he got girlie attention and a bit of Argo but nothing to bad would be good practice for collecting lol never done it myself

Got mine...10-11 quid an hour...find some nice quite doors it's ok for a fill in if works slow,cost about £350-450 for the training and the badge

I used to do it about 3 years ago,IF you get a good door it's a nice bit of extra cash, if you get a **** door loads of trouble not worth the £11 an hour!!

I always wanted to be a fireman and do the windows on the side but never got round to doing it /emoticons/sad.png ,i have a few mates that do some doors on big raves in London, you gotta have your whits about you mate personally i wouldn't bother, its not the trouble its a **** job just standing there thinking your the tough one, might be different round your area but round here a lot of bouncers don't get on with people, stick to stacking shelves at tesco mate night shift think down here its £10 an hour.

I always wanted to be a fireman and do the windows on the side but never got round to doing it /emoticons/sad.png ,i have a few mates that do some doors on big raves in London, you gotta have your whits about you mate personally i wouldn't bother, its not the trouble its a **** job just standing there thinking your the tough one, might be different round your area but round here a lot of bouncers don't get on with people, stick to stacking shelves at tesco mate night shift think down here its £10 an hour.
i get what you say mate but round me i seen the people that work at tesco get more **** of there gaffas lol sack that lol plus its even harder to get a job a tesco

Got mine...10-11 quid an hour...find some nice quite doors it's ok for a fill in if works slow,cost about £350-450 for the training and the badge
this is it i dont have enuff windows to keep me a float and my garden work goes from mid march to nov then nothing so need a something to fill in.
i have applied tho for 3-4 maintenance jobs part time at homes for elderly ect.

stay away from doors,just ain't worth the agg.use to do it on the side before legislation came in .few of mates drill do it and say more people of nut on coke,pills than ever before so ain't worth the risk.

Even worse if you live op north.

There on all sorts at weekend,stack shelves at Tesco.

Back