Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brodex Rubbish

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Colley,

Please come over and see me one day when you are free.

I will give you a pole to use and give me some feedback

John
Hi John,

Okay, I'll call in and pick it up. What I will do for you is give you feedback on the pole but something else I can do is. Lee from the window cleaning magazine knows how much experience I have using all different systems so he's been asking me to do a review of something for the magazine, if you like I will send him a review of the pole for the window cleaning magazine?

Hi Colley,

No problem.

Please give me a call when you are coming over so I can have your pole ready for you to collect.

John.

I would not touch Brodex ever again. Poles ****, and customer services even worse... Like others have said.. Gardiners all the way. Great working pole, and a great finish on the pole.

Hi Ian,
I have called you, the day you first posted no reply.

And I have just called you again and no reply.

John
Well I dunno about day one , but today I had a missed call , that I did not hear ring. I did get the answerphone message however. Is that all your customers are worth? Make an effort if you actually do care about the reputation of your company. Prove everybody wrong. I put in enough telephone work the first time! Like I said, I'm done with running about after yous!

I think so, I know it's in knowsley. Be a change from the guy at the D.I.Y. store in Southport saying "You looking for Brodex, over there!" Sat Nav used to take veryone to his shop

Haha,

Wait till you see the size of this estate everyone gets lost!!

When you get near call me it's like the labyrinth!

Just watch out for David Bowie he might distract you!

Haha,

Wait till you see the size of this estate everyone gets lost!!

When you get near call me it's like the labyrinth!

Just watch out for David Bowie he might distract you!
Now that has me intrigued!

Back