My View On The Tecbuk Highbride Brush 3 Months In

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by tench0771, Jul 10, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

exelent brush got used to the whight now just wish the stock was a bit shorter level with the brasels all the way round cos it does bang a bit when going side to side triming it down will save a bit of waight to was guna get saw out but dont want glue to unstick lol.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Richard was told about the weight a few years back by many so was supposed to come up with a lite version instead of ppl like you having to take hacksaws to them :Image3:

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

lmfao, hope he does come up with one could be a very popular brush .when i get my slx 2 im guna try alex's new blue brush .

4. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

[SIZE=medium]The Tecbuk Aerial brush has been on sale since 2010; you don’t change what works Smurf. Testament to the Tecbuk brush design, is that large corporations have changed there own brush design, and have been following what Tecbuk brushes do.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I have to listen to the majority my customers, the Tecbuk brush users whose earnings have go up because of the speed of cleaning. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The ethos with Tecbuk is about speed of cleaning and earnings, hence also the ‘Winning at Window Cleaning Book’ another product aimed at increasing your earnings.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Make no mistake, I am fully aware what the cleaning times are with other brush makes, and how that affects earnings.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Richard [/SIZE]

5. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

is the boars hair the best one, as am looking for a new brush, how do I fit them to the gardiners clamp system

6. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

[SIZE=medium]All 3 types of brush bristles have there good points bluemonkey. Boar’s hair is definitely the best brush for some types of work and the only real choice for self cleaning glass.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Richard[/SIZE]

7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

richard what is the black brush like for getin yellow pollon off glass or would u say boars hair one beta ,love the brush gud cleaning power just a tad heavy an it does bang a bit on the fraims when brushing side to side but i do like it 4 me its all about scrubing power whight comes second.

8. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

Hi mate,
    Any absorbent bristle will scrub better than a non-absorbent bristle. The all black monofilament Nylon brush is a great brush; this particular Nylon monofilament bristles will scrub much better than a Polyester monofilament – the only downside is you must do a final rinse, with a Polyester monofilament you don’t have to always do the final rinse.

I do have customer who always use the Black Nylon brush, because of the scrubbing power the brush has. The Nylon brush is much easier & faster in use than a Boars Hair for regular maintenance work, although a lot of customers now use the new long bristle Double trim Boars Hair for maintenance clean as this brush is easy and quicker to use than a full trim Boars brush. –

It’s Horses for course how you use them – I use all 3 types of bristle myself – so do a lot of my customers. Yesterday a customer brought 6 brushes, 1 x FT Boars hair, 2 x DT Black Nylon, 2 x DT Polyester, 1 x Hybrid brush. I can tell this customer knows what he is doing because of his wide choice of brushes.

At the very least you must have a least 2 different types of brush bristle, other wise you will be working slower, and there is nothing you can do about it – you can physically move faster all day, but you are still cleaning slower.

You can read on other forums how a window cleaner has 6 brushes from a supplier (I know the bristles are all the same or a similar type) the window cleaner hasn’t got a clue, he thinks they are different and talks about it, I’ve seen a similar thing on youtube, people talking about similar brushes with exactly the same type of bristles, but its just a different colour monofilament.

Richard

9. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

thanks richard im guna order a black 1 c how it goes i have just a few streets where thes little yellow pollon stuff wont come off so some one suggested ur scraper witch i will order aswell but rather have a brush that gets it of tho .

10. spruce

spruce Grand Master

I don't think there is a brush out there that will remove that stuff in the normal process of cleaning. Richards's Ariel brush won't. We have a couple of customers opposite a stables and the windows are full of this stuff.

Advertisement