Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Di ??

• Thread starter Stayclearwindowcleaning
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

Stayclearwindowcleaning

Hi not sure if it's a silly question but here goes. From my tap I'm getting a Reading of 53 on the tds into my di Coming out at 0 to my brush. But I've put a never di after the pump to make sure it comes out 100% 0. My question is because my 2ed di is not working as hard as the fist 1 will it last longer because it's not cleaning it as much or is it how much water goes throw it ? Thanks

It would last longer. Many put two di's inline so the first will do most the work.

Once the first is done switch them around.

So the one that was not doing as much work is now the first and the one that was first is now second with new resin.

Thanks for the replay so it's not really down to how much water goes throw it then. Thanks

I run two DI's in line after the pump. Like you I have a very low TDS at source. I change the resin in one 11 ltr DI every 6 - 8 weeks. I have a 400 ltr tank.

I'm new to the game. So I'm making sure it goes on that window at 0. Then at least if any error I know it's down to me making the error

Back