Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

i bought 2 plain hoodies for my work :)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My hiking boots have steel toe caps. Not my main concern when buying boots though, I really just want a pair that are water proof, you get allot of rain up here, so wet feet if they are not WP. It is a safe guard worth having tough IMO, especially if you are working with ladders, easy to drop a tier on your toesies :)

I wear stel toes because they are my work boots, they are waterproof comfy and if I drop a squeegee on my toe it doesn't hurt it, I don't think they are as strange as wellies tho they look like normal boots

I bought steel toe caps but they are also water/oil proof and anti-slip.

They came in handy when i used to do initial cleans on building sites and when working in factories which I rarely do now.

Yet if I ever need them they come in handy and they cost no more than regular boots.

I don't ever want to have to buy a pair of shoes for one job, so might as well spend the same money I would not normal shoes and buy shoes built for many purposes.

I can actually see wellies taking off lol. Be looking for a pair me self tomorrow. They do some nice coloured ones lol.

I wear stel toes because they are my work boots, they are waterproof comfy and if I drop a squeegee on my toe it doesn't hurt it, I don't think they are as strange as wellies tho they look like normal boots
Do squeegees hurt when you drop them on yer toe. What kind do you use. Leaded ones lol

timberland pro series boots are best H.

i wear steelies just in case another windy starts he gets some steel in his teeth;)

why do people wear steel toes for window cleaning? almost as strange as wellies!
I've worked in a ton of different factories, I worked for Skanska on a new hospital wing they were helping construct, I did a lot of jobs where steel toe capped boots were required by law. So after wearing them for over 4 years now everything else seems weird.

Latest Posts

Back