Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need a commercial window cleaner Bolton area

P

Pablo

Hi Guys,

Not sure were i should be posting this.. Anyway I am looking for a window cleaner for a new retail development in Bolton. initial its a one off clean, however this could be on going once we know who the facilities management are likely to be. ( discussions are on going with the developer )

message me if interested.

Thanks

Pablo

Hi Guys,Not sure were i should be posting this.. Anyway I am looking for a window cleaner for a new retail development in Bolton. initial its a one off clean, however this could be on going once we know who the facilities management are likely to be. ( discussions are on going with the developer )

Thanks

Pablo
Hi Pablo.. I'm in the Wigan area.. Is it one large building or many outlets? James

Hi Guys,Not sure were i should be posting this.. Anyway I am looking for a window cleaner for a new retail development in Bolton. initial its a one off clean, however this could be on going once we know who the facilities management are likely to be. ( discussions are on going with the developer )

Thanks

Pablo

Thanks

Pablo
Hi Pablo

I'm interested could you send me some details area of Bolton any restrictions that are in place and if possible some picture thanks

Carl

Hi PabloI'm interested could you send me some details area of Bolton any restrictions that are in place and if possible some picture thanks

Carl
Hi Carl, give me a call.. 07725898373 cheers

Back