My Website

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by spmonkay, Nov 27, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. spmonkay

spmonkay Active Member

Here's my website!! Any good honest and constructive feedback would be much appreciated!!

www.highgleam.co.uk

I need some advice on seo though!!

Advertisement
  2. WindyCleanerMan

WindyCleanerMan Active Member

You seem to have an Buy It Now button randomly floating in the middle of your introduction... Changed my resolution and zoom and din't make a difference. As for that it looks good.

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer looks good, like windowcleanerman said, there is a buy now in the middle of each page!

4. Njones

Njones Well-Known Member
    Supplier

I hate to pee on your efforts - you've obviously put a lot of effort into it,.. but:

You're using Wixx hosting & redirecting using iframes - google doesn't see anything inside the frame,... so you site will simply not rank properly in search results.

You need to get proper paid hosting & no iframe re-direct,... this simple step will reveal your site to google.

5. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Njones is right mate but yeah as looks go it's nice enough.

6. spmonkay

spmonkay Active Member

How much should I pay? Wix are asking £3 a month? For the basic premium pack which basically will allow me to use my domain name!

7. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Sounds about right, are wixx a new name in the web design world?

Just seen them advertise on facebook just yesterday/today not heard of them before.

8. harunh

harunh Legend

looking decent mate :)

9. Solar Steve

Solar Steve Guest

No buy it now button on my ipad 3. Looks good overall mate. The grammar needs a little bit of looking at, but not much. Your could probably do with having 'window cleaning in Southampton' in your first paragraph on your homepage and areas covered page. Most people will google that when searching for you and google bot will look for that phrase on yours and your competitors sites when deciding site rank. Increase your keyword count a little and you will be laughing.

10. Njones

Njones Well-Known Member
    Supplier

Its defo worth £3 a month to get into Google!

Advertisement