Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice on start up please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

G

Gutter cleaner

Hi just set up a business doing carbon fibre pole gutter cleaning, and am thinking about window cleaning as well.

Does anyone have advice on pole setups , what to charge customers etc.

Hey gutter welcome to the forum. Prices will vary from house to house.. For small guttering jobs front and back I charge around £20 for clearing gutters, exterior washing will be tripled..

Hi just set up a business doing carbon fibre pole gutter cleaning, and am thinking about window cleaning as well.

Does anyone have advice on pole setups , what to charge customers etc.
Welcome to the forum prices vary alot around the country where are you based?

Welcome to th forms mate, as mark said prices do vary, what part of the country you from?

Norwich

Hi there thanks for replies, was after advice and pricing on window cleaning please

I don't have any experience on window cleaning only my own ones

just go with the basic pound a window to start then you can alter it when you know what you want to earn / how long its gonna take you

That all I do £1 per window if it's a small one £50 or a large bay type £1.50 seems to work for me, I have a minimum price of £6

That all I do £1 per window if it's a small one £50 or a large bay type £1.50 seems to work for me, I have a minimum price of £6
£50 for a small window. Must have a few bob in Carlisle paying that price lol

Lol they pay it so guessing the don't mind, I mean small as in the half windows beside front doors or bathroom windows

Latest Posts

Back