Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Survived The Mayan 2012 Apocalypse

laddergarder

Well today marks another anticlimax to the end of the world. I wonder if any nutters like the owner of the this site actually sold there home to buy essential survival equipment, and headed for the hills last night to watch it all (not) happen. Believe it or not, but you can actually get t-shirts and other memorabilia with 'I survived 2012' on it.

Ok, so let see if we can make this thread a little interesting, did anything, actually end yesterday, other than the end of the world myth, or the Mayan's calendar.

the life of my old work boots ended sick of getting wet feet so bought myself some new ones and skipped the old ones

I had a pint at work last night, it ended when I got to bottom and I'm not sure how I survived.

Summer never ended either cos it never started.

I'm going partly electric so something ended but not sure what it was.

Oh and my 2 hrs sleep ended, I am gutted.

I ended work for the year... Work phone is getting switched off and forgetting about it!! Although Santa bringing me an aquadapter so I'll prob be cleaned my windows on Xmas day!!

I forgot all about the world ending yesterday lol

the life of my old work boots ended sick of getting wet feet so bought myself some new ones and skipped the old ones
Haha same here, my last pair lasted me like 7 years cost like £30 but wearing them alot more in past couple of years or so. started to have holes in them. RIP to them lmao
Got myself a nice pair from BNQ for about £50 /emoticons/biggrin.png

I nearly ended yesterday when the rear let go on my motorbike .......clearly wasn't the end of the world as I put my leg out and saved it from fully dropping lol

314630_10151372920135320_975438424_n.jpg

The world didn't end....

I was up all night and it was a close one, but I managed to save you all.

You're welcome

Back