Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

hot today

Dave B

Staff member
Bring back the miserable weather

Struggling in this heat

Anyone else?

34° tomorrow phew

Too hot

Too cold

Haha

I prefer cold though

Nobody moans that it is too dry though

haha same.

cant stand sweating like that, felt a bit dizzy on a fsg clean this afternoon, needless to say it was an early is finish for me (2pm) mind you i dont need much of an excuse to go home early

London must be unbearable, was 27 here this aft 29 tomorrow

Hate it hot, I had a easy one today office work am and 3 quotes in person, then a plastics clean pm but god it was hard going! Tomorrow hotter and have quite a few reg windows, but by wed cooler they say.

Love the heat when not working but hate it to work in, much prefer a nice crisp dry day in november!

It is different abroad

Mercia at 41° is bearable but here today at 31° was too sticky and humid

The perks of living on an island i suppose

I don't really feel the cold..as long as my feet are well insulated i don't care if it's in the - degrees

Got home and i look like a ginger Kanye West!

Customers saying "ooh, you must love your job working outside in this weather"

Really wanna reply "yeh, love grafting in 31 degree heat and sweating like a pregnant nun, give your head a wobble you dullard!!"

Got home and i look like a ginger Kanye West!Customers saying "ooh, you must love your job working outside in this weather"

Really wanna reply "yeh, love grafting in 31 degree heat and sweating like a pregnant nun, give your head a wobble you dullard!!"
Against EU law (not that it matters now we are out) to transport cattle in temperatures above 30 degrees but we can still work like dogs! /emoticons/smile.png)

Start early if u can. Left home at 4.30 this morn. 5 tomorrow. Get 4 hours under your belt without sweating. Obviously can't do domestics that early

I remember once training on aldershot training area that one night in the snow and ice we were sleeping in sleeping bags with just a poncho for a floor and a poncho bunjee'd between trees as a roof in boxers being toasty warm while 2 of the green jackets (cannon fodder as I call them) in tents on the area next door to us went off in an ambulance due to hypothermia sleeping in their kit and sweating as you do whatever the temperature and stitching themselves up as when they get up they are dressed in damp kit

It's all about knowing what you are doing and preparing properly and then it is only a bit of cold weather and nothing special

I have been out tradding in the snow when it has been freezing on the glass with no issues

I like it tuffy baby

Beats trying to work when you can't see for sweat running in your eyes

Tradding townhouses in snow with a mate footing is not fun though

Latest Posts

Back