Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

blady raining again

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

its peeing down again got a gutter job booked in l8er but may cancle as they forcast strong winds ill play it buy ear grrrrrrr geting depressing now role on summer there beta b a heat wave with lots of dry wether thats all i can say:D

At least come Spring people will be clambering to get you to clean all the **** off their windows! This weather has got to have some positives?

i dident bother to wrk this aftoon to windy 80mph ish in devon :eek: wether is good to morrow so ill b wrking the dreeded saturday:rolleyes:

Don't want a heat wave. Hate cleaning windows when it's hot & suns beaming on them. Warm but not a heat wave. Winds horrendous at the moment outside.

Don't wis beamingnt a heat wave. Hate cleaning windows when it's hot & suns beaming on them. Warm but not a heat wave. Winds horrendous at the moment outside.
Too right posh.....cleaning windows when the sun Is beaming down can be a nightmare.....smear city!. Perfect window cleaning weather is grey sky, no wind and about 15 degrees c. Not inspiring, I know....but very productive

Blue skies all the way
yes it is now - Sha if you get a call a from seafront b and b lookin fer a new windie id watch out if was you,theyre bad payers i just got rid

Cheers boarcity. If i get a call, i will say i only work with money upfront haha. Hope your shop windows are going well. Have seen your gang a few times walking towards the "shop".

yes it is now - Sha if you get a call a from seafront b and b lookin fer a new windie id watch out if was you,theyre bad payers i just got rid
How much were you charging them, if they call me i will doube it haha

Back