Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger hydro power

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bonkers price if you ask me for a job that takes no time at all to change resin in a standard di tank.

....and Unger resin doesn't last as long as Tulsion MB-115 :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

And while I'm at it.............Ungers Hiflo resin vessels :rolleyes:.......

The 'up to' 30% increase in higher resin efficiency that Unger mention, is down to the design of the water distribution within the resin vessel.....not the quality of their resin.

Standard vessel with Tulsion MB-115 and giving the vessel a good shake after use to disperse the channels in the resin caused by the incoming water, will give you that 'up to' 30% increase in higher efficiency :thumbsup:.

Ok chee

....and Unger resin doesn't last as long as Tulsion MB-115 :thumbsup::thumbsup:.
And while I'm at it.............Ungers Hiflo resin vessels :rolleyes:.......

The 'up to' 30% increase in higher resin efficiency that Unger mention, is down to the design of the water distribution within the resin vessel.....not the quality of their resin.

Standard vessel with Tulsion MB-115 and giving the vessel a good shake after use to disperse the channels in the resin caused by the incoming water, will give you that 'up to' 30% increase in higher efficiency :thumbsup:.
s that's saved me £250!

Back