Necprotech?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by keir, Apr 2, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. keir

keir Guru

My neck is killing me tonight after a monster day, i tried a necprotech on the city and guilds training but only for a minute.
    What i'm posting for is can you wear them under a T shirt? So just the red bit is sticking out.
    I would feel a right prat wearing it all day but if i can hide it then i might get one

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#2 Smurf, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    I use one over clothing no problem but have not tried it under a tee-shirt yet as I like to take it off when not needed as being the shy sort I prefer not to show my man boobs & beer belly to anyone...:D

I also find when wearing my necprotech customers pile on the simpathy too as they think I have hurt myself but I don't let on so can get a bigger tip :)

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

To answer your queston keir I've just tried it on under a polo shirt no probs ;)

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Another vid if anyone is interested

6. honoluluwindow

honoluluwindow Newcomer

Cool product. Need sales training tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. honoluluwindow

honoluluwindow Newcomer

I like how that guy is taking a piss on everything w/the water pole while he's describing the benefit to his neck. I need one tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. cheapncheerful

yeh me just lurking and learning about wfp but i kinda thought pure water was not so cheap and that wfp do have an off switch...and some custys may not be amused with their new swimming pool...:)

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

cheapncheerful pure water is dirt cheap to produce & yes you can stop and start the flow from around the pole using many tap type gadget available. The issue is carrying enough pure water in a van especially on large commercial work as 1000 letres of water weighs 1000 kg. Normally the flow would be slowed down to make the water last longer but more than likely that guy in the vid was using an on demand type ro/di or just di type system to produce pure water onsite which he had running at full blast for the vid.

10. cheapncheerful

many thanks mr smurf...i here to learn....although i didn't have a tds when i did my marine fishtank with the proper ro set up it did last a long time...although the old resin only colour change cheap one i started out with didn't seem to last too long it probably didn't help with my stupid memory leaving it plugged in to overflow for ages in the bath! i still very interested in the subject.:)

Advertisement