Need a canvasser

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Neil, May 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I live in croydon and i need a good canvasser , im starting up my window cleaning business and i need £2,500 a month , ive done the door knocking myself and it just isnt working lol
    Anyone know a good company round my way?

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

its not working for u ? why ? u must be doing something wrong.... what do they say ? whats the 3 most popular lines people use ?

1 is no thankyou

i can help you

thanks

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

These days, and especially at this time of the year, there are window cleaners everywhere.. It has become almost impossible to build up a good compact round unless some windy has packed it in or died..

What happens when you go knocking? Have you got many customers at the mo?

4. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I have only got feiends and family at the mo , i dress in my uniform and have an i.d tag on but they all just say no thanks! Ive been a window cleaner for 6 years working for another company and the last company wouldnt let me use there canvasser so i need to find one, anyone know what l-ceder canvassers are like?

5. Paul

Paul Guest

Have you spoke to whizz-buzz on here mate

6. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Whos whizz buzz??????[hr]
    Whizz buzz sounds like he can help me can he? :p

7. Paul

Paul Guest

They are a canvassing company on here mate I'll have a look for a thread the have made [hr]
    Sorry it's whizz-bizz damn iPhone lol

8. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Lol thanks where they from? Iphones are the best !!! ;)

9. Paul

Paul Guest

https://www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk/thread-957.html

They travel around mate for new customers they take £1000 up front the get you £500 of guaranteed work, worth speaking to them mate

10. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Would it not be up to the canvasser?? Have these people that say no got dirty or clean windows? Maybe move on to new places, search for all new builds and developments near you and punt them.. I been getting lots of new builds.. Love cleaning new windows

Advertisement