Need A Experienced Window Cleaner Asap

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Stephanie Mckenzie-Orr, Sep 10, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hello guys I need a experienced window cleaner who owns there own vehicle and does a professional clean , full time job offers in the West Sussex area based near littlehampton but clean from shoreham to Chichester if any1 is from the area or knows of any 1 please get in contact ASAP thank you Tony

Advertisement
  2. cuzza

cuzza Member

Tony are you trad only?As might know someone but he has wfp set up

3. Yeah unfortunately I'm traditional only , I had the wfp for about a month and alot of customers didn't like it so had to stick with the traditional so really after a traditional cleaner with lots of experience and has own vehicle as unfortunately I have lost my licence

4. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

I can get Chichester covered for you, if thats any good ?. As the guy has a very full round thou he probably would want top dollar thou. If you want his details just drop me a private message

Advertisement