Need A New Brush

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Neil, Oct 18, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I've always had the gardiners brushes my latest was the extreme medium mixed if that's the right way to say it lol, I did have the tecbuk brush aerial monofilament but bit too heavy I want a very light brush head but one that can get snail trails and fly poo off easily with minimal effort, good for regular 1st cleans can anyone recommend a good brush head that would be good for me to buy? Cheers ;)

Advertisement
  2. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

20130926_175653.jpg 5653.jpg]chop the stock down on ur tecbuk an fit a gardener 90 socket m8 saves a lot of waight the tecbuk eats snail trails u get used to the xtra few grams after a wile my choped tecbuk is almost as lite as a super lite gardeners i have the hibrid

Attached Files:

3. mark m

mark m Hero

tench great brush but neil did ask for a light weight brush

4. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

they have the ultralight on 50% special at the moment. got it in the post and thought the box was empty it was so light...lol

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I have been using gardiners sill brushes this week, the soft and med dual trims.. They would be the best gardiners brushes iv used so far. For a first clean I would use the tecbuk hybrid or boars hair or ladder it!

6. Neil

Neil Grand Master

they have the ultralight on 50% special at the moment. got it in the post and thought the box was empty it was so light...lol
    whats the scrubbing power like on it mate?

7. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I have been using gardiners sill brushes this week, the soft and med dual trims.. They would be the best gardiners brushes iv used so far. For a first clean I would use the tecbuk hybrid or boars hair or ladder it!
    i suppose I am better at getting a couple of brushes one for first clean and second for reg cleans

8. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ude b saprized m8 how mch liter it is once u chop it an use gardener 90 socket i can hardly fiel any differencve between a super lite an the modefide tecbuk it would b intrasting to c how mch it waighs now i havent got gold an silver scails tho :Image6: them snail trails can b a pain with the xtreem the new blue hibrid may b beta at geting it off tho if u perfer the ultra lite brushes

9. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Definitely mate

10. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

looks good on my windows, best give me a week to try it out

Advertisement