Need a software to manage my customers

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Amazin, Oct 18, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Amazin

Amazin Member

Are there any free one or do they all charge? Is it not possible to use a spreadhsheet instead?

I heard there's software called George that quite good and its free.

Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

george is 50 pound touch a year for the backup.i think it might come free if you dont have the backup, dont quote me on that tho! i have used it 7yrs or more a weight off my shoulders compared to trying to write a paper book

never felt a need to upgrade either . www.georgesystems.co.uk

3. Calum Jennings

Calum Jennings Active Member

Another one is round tracker v4 pro. £37 one off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

George £50 one time payment - more if you want annual backup.

Round tracker - £37 - ****

DIY spread sheet - depends how good you are at that stuff.

Cleaner Planner - £15 per month, I have used it for just under a year - pricey compared to the others but very good with excellent customer support. Works on PC - Tablet and also syncs to an app for your phone.

5. DanielT

DanielT Active Member

Aworka is good for me. £10 a month, can access it on your phone. I looked at cleaner planner but couldn't see a reason it was worth £5 more per month.

6. Luke Barnard

Luke Barnard Active Member

Round Partner is £10 per month, I think there maybe a discount on the supplier area also (at least there used to be). Does everything you need and a very simple interface on your phone ideal for doing what you need to quickly on the move. You can backup to your computer whenever you like in spreadsheet format and there is also an app for when you have no internet reception which syncs with your account once you are connected again.
    All in all I'm pleased with it, also has a function where you can suggest any ideas that might make the software better for your business.:thumbs:

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Index cards and diary for payments for the taxman
    Simples
    Works like a dream and i am always up to date with a few hundred customers

8. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

George is great, simple.

cleaner planner is a bit fiddly imo.

9. Haz

Haz Member

cleaner planner is straight forward..... but cleaner planner is a must if you have a few vans on the road. It is the most advanced planning software for window cleaners on the market today,

If your a 1 man band i do not recommend cleaner planner. i recommend window cleaner pro.

10. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

I would like to get one of these at some point, still using a big diary at the moment, but as things are getting bigger with the windows wouldn't mind something like this, ideally that lets you update on your mobile on the move, but doesn't need your phone to have active internet to work as being in the sticks the mobile networks are not great.

Advertisement