Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

liquidator tales part 2

WCF

Help Support WCF:

norm

Time past but one fine day liquidators new dad received a shipment of finest unger hard rubber

hmmm he thought i wonder if my lovely liquidators would like to mingle with unger's finest?

Well after a nip here a tuck there and a bit of awkwerness to overcome liquidator and unger hit it off and got on like a house on fire

But could this relationship go to the next level?

part3 tomorrow

What a cliffhanger :eek: gonna be a sleepless nigth with all that exitement buliding up :laugh:

Time past but one fine day liquidators new dad received a shipment of finest unger hard rubberhmmm he thought i wonder if my lovely liquidators would like to mingle with unger's finest?

Well after a nip here a tuck there and a bit of awkwerness to overcome liquidator and unger hit it off and got on like a house on fire

But could this relationship go to the next level?

part3 tomorrow
I've been using Unger 'Hard', in my old dog-eared wag, and now still use them in my new Wag liquidator. And great they are.

Back