need help don't know what this things called

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by colinvansmith, Jun 2, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. hi guys just a quick one whats the contraption called that goes onto the top of the waterfed pole so when you pull the hose it stops the water then when you pull it again it starts it?

col :)

Advertisement
  2. Aqua-Dapter is what I think you mean.

http://www.aqua-dapter.co.uk/

3. thats it, many thanks!!!

col :)

4. Welcome.

They are supposed to e very good but they are about £70 all in.

I think a few of the guys have them.

5. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

I've got 3 now - best thing since sliced bread.

6. Dave,

Is that because of 3 different poles or are there different types?

Where is the best place to buy them and how much have you found them for?

Thanks

7. nearlyclean

Supplier

there is a link in the suppliers section of the forum for Aquadaptor,There is basically one type with updated versions and you screw them on to the top of your pole connect the brush and hose and away you go.There was a guy on WFP training academy who was selling a couple second hand his username is DAMOWFP.

8. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Mine are on different poles - so that when I have someone with me we all have one, but if you work on your own they are very easy to change from one pole to another. This is how I operated with my first one - you just need to order an extra pole fitting when you order an aqua-dapter.

BTW - the pole hose they come with is really good, and I would seriously consider buying an extra 10M at the same time you order. I don't have any other hose on my trolley now - just 20M of A-Dapter hose.

I think they still offer a satisfaction guarantee - have a look on their website.

Advertisement