Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

UBIK 2000 or TFR on painted wood? Whats best for UPVC

steele

I'ver tried a chemical on any of my conny or gutter cleans but about to give it a go as I've heard it really helps speeds things up.

What is the best all round solution UBIK or TFR? The next really dirty job I can think of has wooden painted fascia. Which solution would you recommend for this?

Also any recommendations for online retailers?

cheers

Woods almost impossible to clean if in poor state. I personally use screwfix no nonsense degreaser at 20:1 mix and works phenomenally well, and as its clear there no risk of staining

OK, I'll look into that. The clean is part of a prep for repainting so not expected to look like new.

So degreaser for wood, ubix or tfr for plastic. All applied with some sort of sprayer?

OK, I'll look into that. The clean is part of a prep for repainting so not expected to look like new.
So degreaser for wood, ubix or tfr for plastic. All applied with some sort of sprayer?
No nonsense degreaser for everything, you can spray on or apply to brush, or put in backpack and use pole to spray and agitate before leaving it. If in backpack, rinse and flush thoroughly

No nonsense degreaser for everything, you can spray on or apply to brush, or put in backpack and use pole to spray and agitate before leaving it. If in backpack, rinse and flush thoroughly
I used to only use Ubik now No Nonsense de greaser much but product imo

Back