Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New jobs??

So I take it you wern't wearing yer wellies or waders then :laugh:

Brilliant pics...Thanks for the heads up:D

I'm still a bit confused though so if you can tell us a bit more was it a pond on the roof or just a dodgy pitched roof?

i had actually been next door years ago..they have a shop and its some sort of garden centre where you can have a coffee etc...i suppose at least if i fell off the roof it would be a soft landing...er...dont think i would want to live there them ducks be very noisy...and it did sound like they were laughing at me..:rofl:

yes i expected to just jump on a flat roof and as i always rushing got a shock when it wasnt there....new jobs are scary as you just dont know what to expect..:eek:

nah....i moved my ladder to under the window and just about reached....not so happy as the husband and wife next door were on a coffee and cig(apparently you cant say fa g on here) break and i think i was more entertaining than the ducks...:specs or of course they were waiting for me to slip:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back