Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

oh a 1000lt tank ? that will last you all week ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I thought I was a heavy user LOL. Luckily I currently don't pay for my water but don't use as much as @noddy

I waste to much by not shutting off between windows and when bringing the pole down from ups to downs, trying to go fast rather than messing about reaching for the tap all the time, but soon to have a one shot fitted so that should save me some on the jobs.

What size houses are they if you only do 5 per day?
Yeah that's the thing, 5 massive houses, then fair enough, but 5 average 4 bed detached, then that's insane in the membrane

thing is ive spoken to a few guys and found that most of the muilti van owners like us are using around the same yet to one man guys are using a lot less ??

I wanted a 330 SWB low roof.

Burnt tree where selling loads a year ago.

59 plate and low miles £9,000

But my van blew up. Saw a transit custom, fell in love so bought a 310.

I go through 500/600L a day on my own easy. And I water save where I can.

damo I love the custom 310 but couldn't get the right deal from ford so I got a vw t5 instead

its a great van but I still wish I got the custom now , we looked at a new shape transit but after what my brother said I was put off them . hes sold 6 of hes 64 regs lost loads of money on them and bought sprinters , he never had all the 6 on the road at once there was always one at ford getting something done

he as 4 customs northing nice just plain old white poor spec says there great and good on fuel , never let him down and some have got over 180k on the clock

I bought it when they were an unknown quantity. 2 months later. It won van of the year this and van of the year that. So got lucky. The waiting list is months and months unless you buy what you are offered.

Mines a 310 SWB low roof. Wish I had 330 SWB low roof. But hey ho.

I am waiting for VW To get back to me on a T6. As I am tempted

Back