Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need list off wfp fittings. Please!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

Jakemc665

Hi I'm changing to wfp system after 20+ years off ladder work!! I'm setting up my own van mounted system. Want to now how everything works ect. Buying it all off the Gardiner web site all good but if someone can help me with all the fittings I need to plumb in a ro and di system. It will be a one man, 6mm micro bore. Carbon fiber pole with a 350l tank ro will be in van! Many thanks!!

Last edited:
If you are buying off Gardiners have a chat with @Alex Gardiner or one of the guys there

They will know exactly what you need for their products and will be able to supply them i would think

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with Dave, Gardiner are excellent with customer service and very informative with any questions.

Thanks for the replies. Will phone them before I order so that can put me right. Good to now that the supplier is easy to talk to ect. Been in two minds to take the leap to wfp. If I may ask another question I was wondering out of there brushes what two or three are the best. And what one is best for taking fly spots off if any?

Brushes are a personal taste thing but you can't go wrong with the ultimate range and a sill brush for sash windows and conservatory roofs etc

Yes they are easy to talk to and Alex is a member on here so easy to get hold of

Agree with above about gardiners they absolutely great. There's poles are fantastic. 

With regards to the system I would consider building ur own, dont get me wrong if u want to spend money they look nice and will do the job but if just making the move you might find u don't like it and start thinking am going back trad, so spending 3k or £600 for a new venture and will both do the same job. 

I agree with @Matty that you could save yourself some pennies! I wasn't confident enough to diy my system but I did use a cheaper supplier than Gardiners especially if this is your first leap into wfp. Don't get me wrong gardiners are brilliant I get all my poles brushes hoses etc from them and backpack and service and quality are outstanding. But you could save yourself some cash on a full system atleast until you know wfp is definitely for you

LPThanks for the advice lads, the poles brushes cost more but when you price the tanks pumps ect from Gardiner its bit cheaper than most if you compare, and you now its good quality. Plus if you buy cheap and dont like it and try and sell it I think you will get a lower % return on it. And if you do like it you dont need to go out and buy better gear as you have it. 

Thanks for the replies. Will phone them before I order so that can put me right. Good to now that the supplier is easy to talk to ect. Been in two minds to take the leap to wfp. If I may ask another question I was wondering out of there brushes what two or three are the best. And what one is best for taking fly spots off if any?
as a starter brush a superlite medium sill would be my recommendation with pencil jets. Brush choice is a personal thing and may take a while to find the right one for you, but its a good start. As for fly spots, I'm not 100% sure

Get yourself a gardiner's super scraper I wouldn't be without mine excellent bit of kit insect mess gone in seconds.

I thought there was a list of what fittings are needed, on this forum....Can't seem to find it..
Maybe i dreamt it.. :1f602:

Back