Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Happened Next?

Tuffers

One of our Barterer friends rings me up last week for a window cleaning quote. I pass by and there are electric gates and no access to the rear. Too much hassle me thinks. Anyway, she rings me today to ask why I haven't put a price in. I said that there looks like access issues to the rear. "I can let you through the passageway" she says. My cogs are starting to work. I can do the front for £20 every 8 weeks I say. "How much for front and back" she asks. £40 I reply. "But you haven't seen the back." Is it the same as the front I ask. "No, there's a conservatory too." That'll be £50 then I reply. "Too much, my last window cleaner.............,

What happened next?

One of our Barterer friends rings me up last week for a window cleaning quote. I pass by and there are electric gates and no access to the rear. Too much hassle me thinks. Anyway, she rings me today to ask why I haven't put a price in. I said that there looks like access issues to the rear. "I can let you through the passageway" she says. My cogs are starting to work. I can do the front for £20 every 8 weeks I say. "How much for front and back" she asks. £40 I reply. "But you haven't seen the back." Is it the same as the front I ask. "No, there's a conservatory too." That'll be £50 then I reply. "Too much, my last window cleaner.............,
What happened next?
i bet she was a brumy :bangheadwall:

Im afraid i missed out on his offer of £4 to clean his "egged" house at 6pm.

It was my fault for answering his withheld number call. i should have known better.

Be carefull who you hang up on mate, I got this abusive text after I hung up on a total messer last week.
As you can tell they were just the type of customer i was looking for lol :rofl:

View attachment 12850
Lmao

To be honest seems like he really wanted his windows cleaning!!!

You missed out there mate

Back