neighbour disputes

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mark, Apr 16, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark

mark Forum Addict

I did a full upvc clean this week for a customer.anyway through out the clean this geezer next door is watching our every move,from window to window etc.umm weird.anyway just got on with it.the customer in question is quite elderly(lady) and looks after her son who has learning difficulties,she was very pleased with the job when we were finished.any way I asked about the neighbour???he makes her and her sons life a misery,she said.in the back garden all along the fence all her shrubs were brown:thumbsdown:he pours weed killer over the fence at night,lifts the fence panels up and pushes rubbish through into her garden:mad:WHY??? I carnt understand people like this

Advertisement
  2. simon

simon Guru

these people have something wrong with them & they always seem to pick on people who either can't or wont fight back - old lass & disabled son - i hate it happening but i'd love it to happen to someone i know -if you see what i mean

3. mark

mark Forum Addict

well!!! im pressure washing her back patios next week!!its daft really!!!,ive been told by custy to clean half a line down a shared entrance way:thumbsdown:obviously she hates him,this is how it spirals out of control:(

4. dredge3

dredge3 Well-Known Member

break his legs lol

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

This chunt needs sorting!

6. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

Wat a fudging winker he is I don't like petty people

7. mark

mark Forum Addict

it does need sorting!!!what do you do with people like this?you carnt take the law into your own hands!!!people can be very cruel.people enjoy this kind of thing-there SICK IN THE HEAD.

8. TolishAPurd

Draw a *** on his side of the path- lots of pubes and a couple of lines of sploodge out the top. He's brought it on himself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Sploodge is that what you call it tolish - we moved due to the most awful miserable cow next door
    Our 6 year old told her ' that's no way to behave ' as me and Mrs Loz hid round corner !!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. TolishAPurd

Sploodge is an Inbetweeners reference, I think Jay said it in one episode.:D

We had a **** neighbour in our last house, even her own family across the street hated her. Some people are just unhappy and like to take it out on others. She even got her 6 year old daughter to deliver a letter to us complaining about our noisy sex. Now that needs framing.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Advertisement