Networking Meeting!

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by rcproperty, Jul 30, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

right im off to a business network meeting soon, starts at 5.30! will be fun just phoning and booking a place the organiser wants to talk to me about doing there 2 commercial properties, in total i think there is going to be over 25 diffrent businesses there and Im the only window cleaning company that will be there! looking forward to a good evening!

Advertisement
  2. Nice one mate. Really worth while, I go to a couple in my area. Have loads of good contacts now.

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Sounds good mate hope it goes well.

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer i have been invited to several but those ones cost to much to join, over £500 a year! then you have to take a morning out each week to go to the meetings! so keep sayin no. but this one is only costing £5 you get food and 1 drink! and before i get there i might have 2-3 jobs out of it already! lol

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

cheers, if not there is always the bar! lol

6. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

I've been doing a breakfast one and didn't get much to start but I'm picking a couple of jobs each week. I find having a meeting with people afterwards is best. There was one person I thought was no use to me but it turned out a good friend of hers is a property manager.

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer was a good night, got to go do a quote for 3 houses tomorrow from it so far and booked into the next one on the 23 aug!

Advertisement