Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi All

WCF

Help Support WCF:

messimagician

My name is Andy, i live in Cheshire. i currently work full time in a factory which I have done for 5 years, i have been thinking for a while now of becoming self employed so i can be my own boss and earn more money. The problem was thinking of a business with low start up costs.

I have never done any window cleaning before so I'm trying to learn ad much as I can.

How did other people on here start out, Was you working before you went full time window cleaning or do you do it part time on the side

I work part time and started doing it on my days off /emoticons/smile.png it surely pays off if u put the effort in.

Its been 1 year for me this month and theirs been several occasions were ive nearly packed it in . Especially in the winter, but ice stuck it out n plodded along /emoticons/smile.png its hard work mate it works for sum ppl n it doesnt for sum

Latest Posts

Back