Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

:(

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Went to clean my big pub just now and a girl comes runnin over before i got out ma car saying we dont need u today i was like kkk

had all this before mate waste of time never bothered to ring or anything should of told them well there a £10 charge for fuel and missing out on other jobs.

Bite the bullet. Swear under breath. Call the owner all the names under the sun quietly. Sarcastically say ok thanks. Big smile and off you go.

UPDATE : the manager is decent and i went by 1 hour later and they were making a big video !!!! No way i could of cleaned, thrir was a big crowd and camera crews etc lol so i understand now /emoticons/tongue.png good job i went back lol illl just miss them this time

Dno lol but atleast i know they done it because of a very gud reason /emoticons/tongue.png

you should of said to the land lady that you could of had a toothpic clean for extra so so of money ???? worth a try for next

the truth is window cleaners are the last thing on peoples mind you people who want you there same day every time but most just dont give a rats about it.

Back