Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sighn Boards

WCF

Help Support WCF:

pws

high ya, have any of you guys used sighn boards, i think the yanks call them yard boards, you place a board were it can be seen clearly in a street or road you are about to clean in, say the night befor, on the board it would say ABC WINDOW CLEANERS will be cleaning in this road street or close tomorow, if you wish to be added to our list call l1234567 or just ask when you see us cleaning tomoz,obviosly your competition might try to steel it, but i thought it might be a good way of advertising,............pete

thats what my van is for reeli mate its signwritten

u use a van ?

if so is it sign written ?

thats what my van is for reeli mate its signwritten
u use a van ?

if so is it sign written ?
yes i under stand that, but have you got a call for action ,sutch as you are in that street that morning to promt a reaction from possible customers,ihave not seen your van, unless your van stands out from the rest no one is going to take a blind bit of notice

Got some boards in the beginning, one flew off into a garden and the other kids nicked... /emoticons/sad.png

Builders would do this, also see a few paving businesses put them out, one I seen they left it their for about 2 weeks chained to the customers railings..

all window fitting companies use them

they put a baord saying this house was fitted by so and so glazing call us now so n so lol builders also do it but never seen a window cleaner do this

watch out you may see one of my sighn boards in your street soon, i am not a pyki i am not a builder or block pavior but i sure am a WINDOW CLEANER /emoticons/smile.png

Back