Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new boots

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nearlyclean

Got some north face boots in john Lewis great for work as they have a rubbery surface on the foot area,first house today and I tread in dog muck hidden in leaves

Expensive boots! How much they set you back? Unlucky about the dog muck lol /emoticons/wink.png

James.

Go on EBay and search for "Dickies Thames" not bad for £25 - steel toe cap and waterproof.

However if you can afford a little more - go for some Goretex ones

Go on EBay and search for "Dickies Thames" not bad for £25 - steel toe cap and waterproof.

I like the look of these, they look very sturdy!

James.

James.
They are very solid mate but very heavy - it feels like you run a marathon in a diving suit after a days work in them /emoticons/smile.png

James.
They are very solid mate but very heavy - it feels like you run a marathon in a diving suit after a days work in them /emoticons/smile.png
Haha I wear these: http://www.wickes.co.uk/scruffs-cyclone-2-nubuck-size-10/invt/215170/

Pure bad boys, very sturdy /emoticons/smile.png

James.

Back