New brush out

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mark m, May 1, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

Just been looking on Gardiners site and seen they have got a new brush out
    http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/info-BRUSH-SL-XTREME-MMIX.html

Advertisement
  2. Looks good, will be getting one of those once my dual trim is dead and buried!

3. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Does anyone know why the medium mixed is now black bristle inside and not orange?

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

The sSwear word!er thing is a good idea..

Wonder would you be able to fit a rubber onto the brush some how to be able to take all the water off the window?

I recently got a new custy, who's last cleaner was wfp and she said she liked the windows to be dry. Also said the wfp sometimes left streaks..

5. Paul

Paul Guest

A wfp pole only leaves streaks if the operator is sh@t :) streak free cleaning BC

6. Belfastcleaning

Iv seen a few people mention the first time they are done wfp the windows can be spotty? Why does this happen? Would it be the same case if I started wfp on the work Iv been doing trad or just first cleans?

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Most cases the sportiness comes from the water coming off the frames, you should be fine with your regulars just prepare them for your change to wfp, when you do change over just spend a little longer with the frames especially vents and all should be good

8. Belfastcleaning

Vents- are they all Ok to go over? Water won't get in and wreck something? Will maybe get few flyers made to hand out explaining it all. I heard vistaprint are cheap?

9. mark m

mark m Hero

SSwear word!er is **** i have got the same on my xtreme

Advertisement