Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New contract on block of three blocks of flats.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hi all ok this is my first potential big contract!

I have been asked to do three blocks of flats 2 houses and 2 bungalows.

Block 1 has around 85-100 windows average size most about 3ft 5ft

Block 2 very similar but about 60 windows of same size

Block 3 has around 20-30 windows again about the same size

I roughly know what i will charge on bungalows etc but could do with some real help on the blocks of flats.

I have added a pic of one the front of the biggest block the back is the same each of the sides of the block has about 9 of the smaller windows and 3 of the 3 pain windows.

What sort of prices would you guys be charging?

Prices for the biggest (pictured) block is fine or if you like a price on whole job?

I know it is hard to say but my first big contract that i could really do with now so want to make sure i get it right.

Oh it is monthly clean and will be a 12 monthly contract.

Any suggestions about contracts etc welcome not had one before no idea of the formalities etc.

NewPicture1-14.jpg

Oh another thing is i will have to get a new pole if i get this job as my slx 25 is not high enough i need like another 5-10ft can i just get another bigger section to go on bottom to add that or will i need new pole.

I know it is a bit of an ask but need to get back to them ASAP and don't want to royally F the price up, i know roughly what i would charge but wanted to know what you guys would say to see if i am about right.

Thanks in advance:)

£1 a window for me.im on a school at the min with aover 300 windows so i priced it at 500.

if it was me id look to see how much you would clean 1 flat for then find out how many flats there is and thats yer total,well thats what id do anyways lol.

Ok guys update.

Checked out all buildings etc and in total there is 252 windows.

92 in one block

Across road is another two smaller blocks one with 14 windows one with 16.

Another big block about 2 mins drive away 89 windows. In same grounds two small bungalows both 3 windows each.

Anothr block again couple mins drive 35 windows.

I think on a monthly clean is probably about right,probably could get it done in a day and a half as really compact work with little driving and setting up required,Get a tight contract signed with them and you could be laughing

Sorry should have said I am wfp.

So you charged 500 for 300 windows ADE
yes mate wasnt just normal window though they were alot of french doors and and big pains of glass plus i cleaned all plastics aswell took me 2 and a half days there were very happy with it said its the best clean theyv had in 5 years.

im on ladder as well:)

if i was you i think your price is ok as its nice you have that every month no point been to greedy as you mite lose out if i know someone wants my services either garden or windows on a regular basis i keep the price not cheap but just right because i know its regular good money every week/month;)

if its going to be a 1 off i bump up the price and hope they say yes.its just business.

Never got it called them a few days after I gave quote they said they were looking at their expenses. Never heard back /emoticons/smile.png

Ring back, a mate of mine waited a year for a job while they sorted out their 'expenses'.

Got the job last month.

But keep at them.

I was tempted to ring back in a couple of weeks and drop the price slightly but thought it would be a bad move and look desperate, but think i will get in contact again soon.

Just a follow call to see were their at,wouldn't drop the price unless you wasn't confident you were giving the best price.

Latest Posts

Back