Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clever Idea

I was going todo this when i got my van, but i opted for a number plate surround with built in reverse camera.

Very good!!! Hopefully it's got a motor built in so when you drive past speed cameras you can lift it up!!!

That's made me think!!! Would it pass it's MOT with something like that?? And what would the Police have to say about it....

Probably the police would say your nicked if found parked with it lifted up as would be in the eyes of the law an offense not displaying a number plate correctly.

Very good!!! Hopefully it's got a motor built in so when you drive past speed cameras you can lift it up!!!
That's made me think!!! Would it pass it's MOT with something like that?? And what would the Police have to say about it....

If James Bond was a window cleaner! Very smart idea. Is there anything in the law to say that registration plates have to be fixed?

Back