Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bit of advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

the whole of august left ish....yeh the better equipment is worth the extra money...i have an argos challenge drill and it does the job...but my dad has a top brand one and ....it was twice the power and half the weight....thats life...i want a break..../emoticons/biggrin.png

i did learn today...that one of the worst jobs i do ...is away on holiday...so wfp is coming out for that job...all little squares ...

well ....i hadnt till now...but it would be a good idea...and also..

..i may not get the pool of water in my passenger foot well ta..:rofl:

now if you can just tell me how to stop the bloody pipework tangling up...grrrr

Mr Taytay have a look at the new gardiner backpack- it takes up to 22ltre of water- I have a trolley, which takes 25ltre barrels, but costs about 4 times the price, if I was starting up and had a bit of info behind me I would go for that, for a first buy, it actually looks quite cool and not so much as a crop sprayer look like the older version I had bought.

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Gardiner-Pure-Water-Backpack-V3.html

CNC. Ever thought of putting a length of guttering on yer roof rack to carry yer pole. My bit holds 3 poles.
I have a bit with screw on end to hold my trad pole as a pain in car

Also use it when I go piking

Can get my sea fly rod and lure rod in it

Mr Taytay have a look at the new gardiner backpack- it takes up to 22ltre of water- I have a trolley, which takes 25ltre barrels, but costs about 4 times the price, if I was starting up and had a bit of info behind me I would go for that, for a first buy, it actually looks quite cool and not so much as a crop sprayer look like the older version I had bought.http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Gardiner-Pure-Water-Backpack-V3.html
Cheers windowsurfer.....looks a nice piece of kit

Back