New customers

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Aqua-pure Portadown, Feb 10, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Aqua-pure Portadown

Aqua-pure Portadown Active Member

Is anyone else getting an influx of new customers over the last couple of weeks ?
    Since the weather has picked up my phone and face book account have been busy and it's nice to see people recommending me !
    Must of had approx 25new custys in the last fortnight (which is good for me )
    :)

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Ace :thumbsup:. I never get that many come in in such a short space of time.

3. Aqua-pure Portadown

Aqua-pure Portadown Active Member

Its wild when a bit of good weather comes along ,people coming out to you when your working:) make hay while the sun shines ;-)

4. cheapncheerful

no I dont want anymore pia customers.....

but I lucky really...I had a new one booked in for friday ...and along comes another on the same close..rock and roll ...and along comes another in the same area...ta whoever you are up there...

all together now...thats the way we like it..:D..

5. Posh

Posh Hero

Yep. Few coming in.
    Gotta go quote for a school Friday which is a bonus.

6. abs

abs Guru

I've noticed this to,not had as many as you but 5 new custys in 2 days have contacted me ,I was gaining 7/8 every week last summer and be nice if this year is the same

7. Picked up 15 this week through canvassing and word of mouth. Need a bigger van.........
    What's a nice amount of customers to have? I'm aiming for about 450 on an 8 week cycle. Long way to go.....

8. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

I have had no end of enquiries since getting the van sign-written (I always ask how they became aware of me). I have just had a cull so I'm not looking for new work, but most of these have been really nice jobs so I just had to take them on.

9. abs

abs Guru

It's easily achievable m8 my mates company does close to £12 grand a month and built it to that in 2 year

10. dredge3

dredge3 Well-Known Member

Advertisement