New Customers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Posh, Mar 20, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

It's amazing how so far this year the weather has been pants yet still picking new people up. Just made 25 this year today. No advertising just word of mouth or people seeing me clean. Great position is I can pick & choose now & thev all been good ens. One was a commercial to. Anyone else still picking up without advertising.

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

ye same here... its amazing how with this weather peoples till phone u wanting a window cleaner :p lol

ive picked up a good amount of people coing to me whilst am cleaning :)

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I heavly advertise but ibe been picking up houses left, right and centre.

I was out cleaning yesterday and I was cleaning this house next to a main road so the frames etc need wiped every time were there (thnakfully) there was a church next door and the guy who runs it... Father Kelly lol. Came out and asked me to clean the church and his house. He was impressed that i wiped frames ect. Its not a big church but still. For his house 15.00 church was 20.00 easy number its all down staire windows.

I still need another day and a halfs work for 2 people before Ill even consider letting people go

Advertisement