New custys

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Posh, Mar 8, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

Is anyone else picking up new custys like its going out of fashion. Have now hit 50 for this year and have been out in total 4 hours canvassing when we had the snow. It's gone crazy. Happy days.

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Sounds good pal, that's what you want keep it up.

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Picked up 4 this week. Just need them to keep coming.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

4. Ryan

Ryan Guest

If i aint working i'm out canvassing exept for sundays when its a day of rest

good work guys :]

5. James

James Guru

Same the business mobile has gone mad :( I think it's the sun thats doing it

6. simon

simon Guru

it is weird considering were supposed to be in a recession, all the lads i know in my area are picking up work regularly, ive just got 2 today that takes me to nearly £200 this year with not much canvassing at all

7. rjacandwc

rjacandwc Well-Known Member

I think the recession can help in many ways. Instead of spending money down the pub and being in the bar on their own. they stay at home and notice dirty windows lol... I have taken a few more this month. Sometimes I seem to pick up more when I'm not thinking about getting more... abit like being a young man looking for a bird... You can't find one when ya looking and when ya out with the lads having fun they are falling at your feet! lol... (and your not taking notice lol) Those were the days lol... Keep up the good work lads. Your rounds can only ever grow!!!...

8. Posh

Posh Hero

Good we're all going well. Long may it last for all of us

9. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

13 new customers in the last two weeks without trying which equates to a pay rise of about £160.00 per month. I just love it. You wouldnt get the same kind of reward when working for an employer.
    Well done everyone.

10. WOW Nice one. Encouraging

Advertisement