Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Type Of Customers Gained Are The Best ?

harunh

Some people say the customer u get from flyers are the best... and they also say the ones u get from door knocking are not good... people say the customers that come 2 u are better...

well ive had 2 cancelattions this week... and 1 of the customers that cancelled rang me up for my service from an ad in gumtree

Also 1 customer came to me whilst i was cleaning cancelled me aswell

plus most of the customers i got through door knocking are really good customers i have to say lol

how about u lot

I don't believe there is any scientific logic here which would explain which method works best.

The important thing is to get your name/face known in your area as the window cleaner whose services are much sought after. Which way(s) you choose to do this is up to you.

Everybody is different, so whichever way you got yourself known to them, you will find customers who are real gems, and others who are not, and each may have been contacted either by door knocking, leaflet drop or by their seeing you working.

John

I don't believe there is any scientific logic here which would explain which method works best.

The important thing is to get your name/face known in your area as the window cleaner whose services are much sought after. Which way(s) you choose to do this is up to you.

Everybody is different, so whichever way you got yourself known to them, you will find customers who are real gems, and others who are not, and each may have been contacted either by door knocking, leaflet drop or by their seeing you working.

John
Well said!

It doesn't matter how you get a customer, it's what you do with them once they're a customer of yours that counts.

The paying ones
Was just about to say that lol, don't care if they are from flyers, canvassing, facebook word of mouth if the are tall, small, 2 heads, small ears, large toenails if they pay they are all good for me

Back