Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another Battery Q

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chip

I was just wondering if there's any reason that I shouldn't use a backpack battery on my trolley? I realise it won't last as long as a big juicy one, but then I only get 5 hours from the one I have at the mo anyway and could just change over.its basically a weight thing as to why Im thinking this way. And would I have to have a specific charger or would I be ok rigging it to the car charger like I have with this one?

there is no need to worry, this is fine to do. the pump, if on a controller wont draw much power and should get a good day out of it, just remember not to drain the battery! i have worked a whole day with a battery like this on a pump!

Thanks chief! Wish your second reply read different though! Points deducted for that /emoticons/smile.png

Thanks chief! Wish your second reply read different though! Points deducted for that /emoticons/smile.png
sorry about that, its the only problem with small batteries! where you getting the battery from? they should sell chargers aswell!

I was just thinking a John Hewitt out loud but ironically just googled and found what you put up! Thanks again

Aye, didn't fancy blowing it up! Well, actually I did but can't afford such pyrotechnics at the mo, also had to buy some membranes and filters and I'm 500 notes shy of the tax bill next week!

Aye, didn't fancy blowing it up! Well, actually I did but can't afford such pyrotechnics at the mo, also had to buy some membranes and filters and I'm 500 notes shy of the tax bill next week!
supprised that that 3 letter word dont come up censored on here! thats the worse swear word goin i think!

First time I used it, it went flat in 3 hours, hence, my finger was hovering over the delete button for rc being mom, but got about 4 today, had more in it but stuck it on charge at dinner and used the leisure this aft, so I'm happy at half a day from it

that could be one reason for it then, when i used that baterry all day we never left it running all the time, we have taps on our poles so you could turn water on to wet window, then turn off to scrub then turn on to rinse, then turn off to move to next window and so on. never had it running non stop on a house

Back