New Developments

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Belfastcleaning, Jun 18, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Just spent half hour browsing property sites for all local new developments.. Have got a list of 21 developments that I am going to go and canvass.. Just love cleaning new windows!

These are all within 3-4 miles of my house so when I'm finished I'll try further.. But these 21 will keep me going for a while

Advertisement
  2. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

What did you use to find these new developments?

3. mark m

mark m Hero

Your lucky in my village and close by they have not made a new house for 300 years

4. Belfastcleaning

Just local estate agents sites, most have new homes button..

The main 2 were property pal and property news, I'm not sure if they are a northern Ireland thing? Just google your local estate agents and browse through them..

5. chip

chip Guru

Thinking outside the box, like it, wouldn't have thought of that in a million years!

6. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Ive been doing exactly this since i started and have gained around %50 of my work this way.

7. Sartios

Sartios Guest

So who do you canvass at the new developments? The new tenants etc? Has the developments finished or still being built etc?

Never thought of doing this so might try it

Regards

8. harunh

harunh Legend

80% of my work is on new devlopments :)

Most have jsut been finished and most are compelte... with people still moving in :p

9. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I canvass the occupide propertys and then flyer the rest and next time im there i flyer and knock the others that i flyered previously .

10. Belfastcleaning

Will just knock whoever is in them, some are still being built. There a big development just around the corner, I just keep driving round like a creep looking for " this house is now a home " signs in the garden. Spotted 1 to***ht that I'll call back to in a few days let them get settled lol..

Better trying to get in before someone else..

Advertisement