Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

hot water system

tench0771

rite guys ive got my hot system the big question is how hot do u have ur water ive got mine set at quiet hot so its quiet uncunfy holding ur hand on the brush can i get a temp thing to check wat temp im using

rite guys ive got my hot system the big question is how hot do u have ur water ive got mine set at quiet hot so its quiet uncunfy holding ur hand on the brush can i get a temp thing to check wat temp im using
I have mine on warm. I found that when I had it running hot, it gave me problems with hoses popping off connecters etc.

Also with warm you aren't going to crack single glazed glass with thermal shock

The other thing to mention, if you set it on warm (summer setting on some heaters) it will only fire up one side of the element, so your gas will last much longer

Tench, what hose are you using from the heater to the reel please?
im using the black hose from varotech its there hot hose think ill set mine on just a tad over warm then it was hot to day but the glass steemed when i was rincing think that was to hot ill lower it a bit defo just crank it up on upvc jobs stoll even warm it makes a huge difference as in the morning it was just warm then throu the day i cranked it up bit buy bit:D

im using the black hose from varotech its there hot hose think ill set mine on just a tad over warm then it was hot to day but the glass steemed when i was rincing think that was to hot ill lower it a bit defo just crank it up on upvc jobs stoll even warm it makes a huge difference as in the morning it was just warm then throu the day i cranked it up bit buy bit:D
Tench, I know you live near Varitech, do you know mike or rod there?

Tench, I know you live near Varitech, do you know mike or rod there?
no i dont no them m8 i no dean tho there is only 2 wc shope near me virotech heathfieled and a@d in brunel so limited choice for equement ;(

no i dont no them m8 i no dean tho there is only 2 wc shope near me virotech heathfieled and a@d in brunel so limited choice for equement ;(
Your lucky mate, I haven't any shops near me that do w.f.p gear, only trad, zo its all online for me.

I asked if you know them guys as it was Varitech that set me up in w.f.p about 8 or 9 years ago. They set all my I.b.c tank up with the r.o etc in my garage and was extremely helpful. That equipment is still running perfectly to this day.

Because their poles etc are more expensive than Gardiners, I obviously buy from Gardiners, but, and this is a big but, when it comes to immediate technical help, Varitech is second to none I.m.o. None of this voicemail, or send an e.mail, its someone on the blower talking to you straight away. Just need to lower their prices!!

Your lucky mate, I haven't any shops near me that do w.f.p gear, only trad, zo its all online for me.I asked if you know them guys as it was Varitech that set me up in w.f.p about 8 or 9 years ago. They set all my I.b.c tank up with the r.o etc in my garage and was extremely helpful. That equipment is still running perfectly to this day.

Because their poles etc are more expensive than Gardiners, I obviously buy from Gardiners, but, and this is a big but, when it comes to immediate technical help, Varitech is second to none I.m.o. None of this voicemail, or send an e.mail, its someone on the blower talking to you straight away. Just need to lower their prices!!
i gota say m8 ur rite as i foned about all sorts and there very helpfull and no there stuff i foned about a split charge set up dean said how meny miles do u drive a day when i told him he said i wouldent bother as its not wrth u spending out ,i thault that was very honist of him ,they also price match they are expencive but if u say i can get that for x amount they will price match

Hot water systems running at warm temperatures lol. Why bother?
to be honist m8 even warm makes a hell of a difference hoter will be beta and even quicker but i was shocked that even warm is so much faster than cold it eats salt no problim bird **** ect im buzzing about geting it /emoticons/smile.png

Hot water systems running at warm temperatures lol. Why bother?
Because it still makes a hell of a difference when the weather gets icy. Winding in and out a warm hose is far easier and quicker than a cold one.

Also, it keeps the old mitts toasty warm

Because it still makes a hell of a difference when the weather gets icy. Winding in and out a warm hose is far easier and quicker than a cold one.Also, it keeps the old mitts toasty warm
Wouldn't know used electric reels for nearly 2 years know.

Back